Rickshaw, No Through

When became a president, Gus Dur once told to The Defense Minister Mahfud MD of Madurese who said a lot of sense and cunning.
The story there is a rickshaw driver from
Madurese
ever spotted by the police when breaking sign "Rickshaw Banned Through". Rickshaw drivers were entered into the existing road sign image rickshaw crossed with black lines, which means the way it should not be entered into a rickshaw.
"Do not you see that picture? It's a rickshaw image should not be entered this way, "snapped Mr. Policeman.
"Oh I saw it sir, but that picture is empty and no rickshaw driver. While I was there a rickshaw driver and not empty, it means allowed through, "said the rickshaw driver.
"Fool, you can not read? Below the picture there is written that the rickshaws are banned, "snapped Mr. cop again.
"No sir, I can not read, if I could read, then I become a cop like you, not so 
rickshaw drivers like this," replied the pedicab driver smiled mockingly.